Thursday, August 11, 2011

My first Blog...How exciting.

Aloha,
Well this is my first blog...not really sure where to begin..so I will just start with my life today.  Today I am enjoying a nice breeze coming in my window as I listen to Pandora radio and type my first blog. My husband is out surfing and my daughter is enjoying another fantastic day of 4th grade.  I wanted a place to write my thoughts, ideas, opinions and reviews on Maui and all she has to offer...and what life is like for my family and I here on Maui.  I hope you enjoy what is to come....
I am open to suggestions, questions, comments, etc.  

3 comments:

  1. Sweet!! I look forward to your posts dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of this cyber communication!
    In touch is in touch, no matter what the medium! I say bring it on and congratulations on your first blog posting!
    Also, a HUGE thank you for including me in your wonderful, sunshine filled world!
    I love you,
    g
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Hopefully I can do this in a way that is entertaining and informative for all. It feels a little strange allowing my thoughts out for all to see..makes me feel a little exposed..but I think it will help build my writing skills as well as help me peak out of my shy shell I so frequently hide behind. :)

    ReplyDelete